Crypto Exchange Crypto Exchange
Ctrl+D Crypto Exchange
Home > Blockchain > Info

Fed meeting: 'little evidence' that inflationary pressures are fading



Time:8/18/2022 12:32:35 PM

[Federal Reserve meeting: "little evidence" that inflationary pressures are subsiding] According to news on August 18, the minutes of the Federal Reserve meeting showed that participants agreed that there was "little evidence" that inflationary pressures are subsiding and that it will take quite a long time to resolve the problem . Participants noted that near-term inflation expectations readings were “consistent” with longer-term expectations stuck at 2 percent. Participants "emphasized" that the slowdown in demand would "play an important role" in bringing inflation down. (Financial Association)

Other news:

The probability of the Federal Reserve raising interest rates by 75 basis points in September fell to 56%: Golden Financial News, according to CME "Fed Watch": The probability of the Fed raising interest rates by 50 basis points in September is 44.0%, and the probability of raising interest rates by 75 basis points is 56.0% %.

The probability of a cumulative rate hike of 75 basis points by November is 6.9%, the probability of a cumulative rate hike of 100 basis points is 45.9%, and the probability of a cumulative rate hike of 125 basis points is 47.2%. [2022/9/5 13:09:27]

JPMorgan Chase CEO: Great "trust and confidence" in Federal Reserve Chairman Powell: According to news on January 14, JPMorgan Chase CEO Dimon said that he has great "trust and confidence" in Federal Reserve Chairman Powell. [2022/1/14 8:49:59]

Institutional analysis: The Fed may need to shift to tightening policy faster: November 21 news, whether Powell or Brainard took charge of the Fed in February, the Fed may find itself in a predicament of its own making. The fastest consumer inflation since 1990 and the strongest household price expectations in eight years are eroding the confidence of policymakers who had expected inflation to cool in the coming months. That could force the Fed to accelerate the pace of monetary policy tightening as soon as December, possibly signaling a faster reduction in debt, and to keep updating forecasts to suggest a more aggressive rate-hike cycle than previously expected. But whether and when interest rates near zero will be raised next year will be a question. Markets have priced in a Fed rate hike as early as July, with economists from Goldman Sachs Group Inc to JPMorgan Chase & Co dropping calls for the Fed to keep rates on hold until 2023. [2021/11/22 7:03:02]

Solar energy company Mecobit Solar announced the use of solar energy for Bitcoin mining

Jinse Finance reported that the solar energy company Meco.

Block Chain:8/16/2022 12:28:55 PM
South Korean Nonghyup Bank completed the CBDC simulation test, and its blockchain platform integrates Ethereum and Hyperledger technologies

[Nonghyup Bank of Korea completed the CBDC simulation test.

Block Chain:8/17/2022 12:31:15 PM
Data: The number of addresses holding more than 1 ETH reached a one-month low.

Jinse Finance reported that Glassnode data shows that the number of.

Block Chain:8/20/2022 12:37:17 PM
Grayscale Bitcoin Trust has a negative premium rate of 32.98%

On August 18th, according to the data on the Tokenview chain.

Block Chain:8/18/2022 12:33:38 PM
Animoca's game developer Grease Monkey Games received Epic Mega Grant financial support

It was reported on August 19 that Grease Monkey.

Block Chain:8/19/2022 12:36:11 PM
Data: 1,6657 BTC transferred from unknown wallet to Xapo

Jinse Finance reported that WhaleAlert data showed that 1.

Block Chain:8/16/2022 12:28:19 PM