Crypto Exchange Crypto Exchange
Ctrl+D Crypto Exchange
Home > Blockchain > Info

CME "Fed Watch": The probability of the Fed raising interest rates by 50 basis points in September is 60.5%



Time:8/19/2022 12:35:25 PM

[CME "Fed Watch": The probability that the Fed will raise interest rates by 50 basis points by September is 60.5%] According to news on August 19, according to CME "Fed Watch", the probability that the Fed will raise interest rates by 50 basis points by September is 60.5%. The probability of raising interest rates by 75 basis points is 39.5%; the probability of accumulative rate hikes by 75 basis points by November is 32.3%, the probability of accumulative rate hikes of 100 basis points is 49.3%, and the probability of accumulative rate hikes of 125 basis points is 18.4%.

Other news:

CME Bitcoin put option contract positions increased by 380 contracts from the previous day: Jinse Finance reported that the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) Bitcoin trading volume report on November 18, 2022 is as follows: Bitcoin futures electronic contract trading volume 7366 contracts, market There were 1,850 contracts traded outside, with a turnover of 9,216 contracts and an open interest of 19,286 contracts, an increase of 312 contracts from the previous day.

There were 36 bitcoin options contracts traded, including 25 bullish contracts and 11 bearish contracts. There were 2,205 call option open interest contracts and 5,058 put option open interest contracts, an increase of 380 contracts from the previous day.

The trading volume of micro-bitcoin futures electronic contracts was 913, the open interest was 27,699 contracts, and the position decreased by 344 contracts. [2022/11/19 13:24:13]

The CME Bitcoin futures August contract closed up 4.6%: Golden Finance reported that the CME Bitcoin futures contract with the highest trading volume in August 2020 closed up $550 today to $12,485, an increase of 4.6%. The September, October and November 2020 contracts closed at $12,625, $12,705, and $12,765, respectively. [2020/8/18]

News | CME Bitcoin Position Weekly Report: The willingness to adjust positions continues to decline, and the two-way positions of long and short positions increase simultaneously: On October 19, the CFTC announced the latest issue of the CME Bitcoin Futures Weekly Report (October 9-October 15). The actual displacement of prices within this statistical range is limited, and the willingness of market participants to adjust their positions is still low. The change in the total number of positions (total open positions) is still very limited. The latest data has risen slightly from 3335 to 3444, and the number of changes is very limited. The positions of larger brokers continued to pick up. The long positions rose from 140 to 210, while the short positions further rose from 138 to 149. The simultaneous growth of long and short two-way positions showed that the quarterly contracts expired at the end of last month. The position reduction has basically been effectively filled, and brokers are still relatively optimistic about the future market of Bitcoin. [2019/10/21]

Grayscale Bitcoin Trust has a negative premium rate of 32.98%

On August 18th, according to the data on the Tokenview chain.

Block Chain:8/18/2022 12:33:38 PM
Animoca's game developer Grease Monkey Games received Epic Mega Grant financial support

It was reported on August 19 that Grease Monkey.

Block Chain:8/19/2022 12:36:11 PM
Data: 1,6657 BTC transferred from unknown wallet to Xapo

Jinse Finance reported that WhaleAlert data showed that 1.

Block Chain:8/16/2022 12:28:19 PM
Data: Binance minted 104,977,725 BUSD

Jinse Finance reported that according to Whale Alert data, Binance minted 104,977.

Block Chain:8/20/2022 12:36:46 PM
BNB Chain launches Web3 development courses for Latin American developers

On August 17th, according to foreign media reports.

Block Chain:8/17/2022 12:31:04 PM
Acala: 8 addresses have transferred more than 170,000 DOTs to Polkadot, and about 42,000 DOTs have been transferred to the exchange

[Acala: 8 addresses have transferred more than 170,000 DOTs to Polkadot, and about 42.

Block Chain:8/18/2022 12:33:39 PM