Crypto Exchange Crypto Exchange
Ctrl+D Crypto Exchange
Home > Ripple > Info

Golden Observation|Kusama Parallel Chain Slot Auction Token Allocation List



The Kusama parachain slot auction will start soon, because the auction will start the crowd loan mode, and users can use their KSM to participate in the parachain slot auction and finally get the corresponding parachain token rewards. Today, our article takes stock of 11 parachain auction projects and the amount of crowdlending rewards given by these projects for users who are concerned about parachain auctions. There will be other participation and updates in the future.

Acala's Kusama parallel chain is Karura, and its token is KAR, with a total supply of 100 million pieces. In the parachain auction, it provided 11% of the total supply.

The crowd loan module will open a permissionless smart contract to lock the user's KSM, and the KSM will be locked for 48 weeks, and will be automatically returned to the participant after the lease period ends.

Every KSM that supports Karura will receive at least 12 KAR rewards.

Once the Karura auction is successful, 30% of the received KAR rewards will be released immediately after Karura goes online, which can be freely circulated and traded, and can also be used for Karura DeFi products and ecology. The remaining 70% of rewards will be given to supporters in a linear release until the end of the 48-week lease period.

Golden Afternoon News|December 18 at noon important dynamic list: 7:00-12:00 Keywords: SBI Holdings, Zhaopin, Grayscale

1. The Reserve Bank of India is in favor of a blanket ban on cryptocurrencies;

2. SBI Holdings launched its first cryptocurrency fund for investors;

3. Revolut is approved to promote credit business through European banking license;

4. Zhaopin launched the virtual image "Xiaozhi" to enter the workplace metaverse;

5. The SEC postponed the decision on the Bitwise and Grayscale Bitcoin ETF applications until February 2022;

6. Digital bank Tymebank received USD 70 million in Series B financing led by Tencent;

7. Adidas Originals raked in $23 million after its first NFT launch. [2021/12/18 7:47:45]

ShidenNetwork is the Kusama parallel chain of Plasm, its token is SDN, with a total supply of 45 million, and will use 22% of the total supply (9,900,000 SDN) to bid for 0-7 cycles (7 days x 6 weeks x 8 periods =  ;336 days) slot.

Jinse Finance mining data broadcast | ETH's network computing power rose by 4.88% today: Jinse Finance reported that according to the data of the spider mining pool:

The computing power of the BTC network is 142.796EH/s, the mining difficulty is 17.35T, the current block height is 648833, and the theoretical income is 0.00000770/T/day.

The computing power of the entire ETH network is 253.792TH/s, the mining difficulty is 3258.84T, the current block height is 10883279, and the theoretical income is 0.02127847/100MH/day.

The BSV network computing power is 1.656EH/s, the mining difficulty is 0.24T, the current block height is 653024, and the theoretical income is 0.00054350/T/day.

The BCH network computing power is 2.447EH/s, the mining difficulty is 0.35T, the current block height is 653274, and the theoretical income is 0.00036786/T/day. [2020/9/18]

Users need to lock KSM tokens for 11 months to support Shiden as a parachain. KSM tokens will be locked for one month and released linearly in the next ten months. During the linear release period, token holders can pledge SDN tokens to the network to earn staking rewards.

Exclusive | Jinse Finance's mining revenue data broadcast on February 17: Jinse Finance reported that according to Inbit data, based on the BTC reference price of 68,250 yuan and the electricity price of 0.38 yuan/kWh, the current market price and return rate of mainstream BTC mining machines are currently on sale. This cycle is: Innosilicon T3+-57T (new stock 9,300 yuan, 293 days return), Whatsminer M20S-68T (new stock 12,600 yuan, 272 days return), Ant S17Pro-56T (new stock 12,500 yuan, 336 days Payback), Avalon 1066-50T (new spot 6300 yuan, payback in 235 days). [2020/2/17]

Sakura is Clover's Kusama parachain. The token is SKU, with a total amount of 1 billion, of which 20% (200 million) will be used to pay rewards for voters after the auction is successful. The remaining 80% will be used to support the development of the Sakura community and ecology.

If the user participates in the Sakura auction, your KSM will be locked until the lease period of Sakura's Kusama parachain expires.

Golden Evening News | List of important news on the evening of January 21: 12:00-21:00 Keywords: Central Bank, BSV, Xiao Sa, Southern Newspaper

1. Director of the Central Bank's Financial Stability Bureau: The People's Bank of China will further advance the battle to prevent and defuse major financial risks.

2. Bank of England: will assess the potential situation of central bank digital currency.

3. BitMEX Research: BSV experienced a non-consensus chain split.

4. U.S. Secretary of the Treasury: Encrypted cross-border payment systems are beneficial in reducing costs.

5. Xiao Sa: The illegal application of blockchain technology may involve four types of criminal acts.

6. Southern Newspaper: It will use blockchain and other technologies to improve the efficiency of news dissemination.

7. Chongqing Customs: Increase the research and application of new technologies such as blockchain.

8. If Libra is launched in Australia, its Calibra digital wallet will be subject to prudential supervision. [2020/1/22]

Once the Sakura bid is successful, KSM will be unlocked after the end of the Sakura slot rental period (48 weeks, about one year). Sakura failed to bid, and your KSM will be returned by the original route.

Golden Evening News | A list of today’s important developments: 1. Huo Xuewen, Director of the Beijing Financial Bureau: Beijing will focus on exploring regulatory sandboxes in two regions

2. Qu Shuangshi of the State Council: A stablecoin with a specific issuer and anchored to a certain collateral may become a real "payment currency"

3. Yu Weiwen, President of the Hong Kong Monetary Authority: Blockchain can solve some "persistent" problems of banks

4. Xi'an Branch of the People's Bank of China uses the advantages of blockchain technology to significantly improve the bank's risk control capabilities

5. U.S. Treasury Secretary: The Federal Reserve will not issue digital currency within 5 years and will not oppose Facebook's issuance of Libra

6. Chengdu Qingyang Financial Intelligent Judgment Platform introduces blockchain certificate storage system

7. Vice Chairman of the Libra Project: The Libra Association is determined to be authorized next year

8. Over 400,000 votes were cast on the Golden Finance Annual List of "Creating Together with the Times"

9. 11 South Korean companies including Samsung Electronics will provide blockchain-based mobile identification and authentication services

10. In the past two years, venture capital has invested more than 205 million US dollars in stable currency projects [2019/12/6]

If the Sakura auction is successful, every voter who votes for Sakura will receive an SKU airdrop. For every 1KSM cast, you will get at least 200SKU rewards. After the Sakura parachain is launched, 28% of the SKUs (56 million SKUs) of the auction rewards will be unlocked immediately, and the remaining 72% will be unlocked linearly in the following 12 months.

SherpaX is the Kusama parachain of  ChainX  SherpaX will initially issue 21 million KSX in the form of IAO, of which 20% will be used for community self-government and 80% will be used for the auction of Kusama parachain slots. 10% increase every year thereafter.

Users who support the successful auction of SherpaX slots can get a reward of 10KSX for every 1KSM voted! After the Statemint parachain goes online, KSX assets will be issued on Statemint as soon as possible, and KSX will be issued to user accounts as soon as possible in combination with PCX snapshot data and previous activity data.

Altair is Centrifuge's Kusama parachain. Altair’s token is AIR with a supply of 425 million. For those who participate in crowd lending, supporting 1 KSM will be rewarded with 50+ AIR. The exact amount of AIR allocated to each KSM holder will depend on parachain slot prices and crowdsale participation. 25% of the rewards will be unlocked at the outset, while the remaining amount will be allocated to crowdlending participants for the duration of the parachain slot. In addition, the Altair network will take a snapshot of the balance on the Centrifuge chain and distribute AIR tokens to CFG token holders in a 1:1 ratio.

Moonriver is the Kusama parachain of  Moonbeam 

Moonriver’s token is MOVR, with a total supply of 10 million. 30%, 3,000,000 MOVR tokens will be used to participate in Kusama’s auction. 48 weeks for linear release.

Since Moonriver's crowdfunding activities do not set a fixed KSM upper limit, the rewards for contributors are distributed according to the ratio of the KSM you support to the total KSM amount at the end of the auction. For example, if you support 100 KSM, and Moonriver is supported by a total of 10,000 KSM, then you will get 1% of the  3,000,000 tokens, or 30,000 MOVR.

Khala is the Kusama parachain of  Phala  KhalaNetwork will use K-PHA as the network pass, and K-PHA can be exchanged 1:1 with ERC20-PHA and main network PHA.

KhalaNetwork will participate in the Kusama parachain slot auction from the second slot, and will auction slots for 8 time periods, that is, the lease period is 6 weeks*8=48 weeks.

For each KSM that supports Khala's auction, Khala will give 100 PHA as a reward. That is, fixed ratio PHA: KSM= 100:1. The upper limit of the PHA reward pool is 15 million PHA. After Khala reaches the support of 150,000 KSM, no rewards will be given to supporters!

CrustShadow is the Kusama parachain of  Crust  Regardless of whether the auction is successful or not, contributors will receive dual currency rewards of CRU+CSM. After the auction is successful, 30% of the lease reward will be released immediately, and 10% will be released for each subsequent lease. After receiving the reward, CRU can participate Crust validators/candidate nodes pledge guarantees and receive additional rewards.

Crust enables the parallel network Crust Shadow to participate in the Kusama parachain slot auction, using 90,000 CRU + 18 million CSM dual currency rewards. During the crowd loan activity period, the weekly reward ratio is 1KSM: 0.07CRU + 14CSM, no matter whether the final auction is successful or not, participate Contributors will be rewarded. If the number of successful crowd loan KSMs is less than 50,000, the lease period distribution ratio will be 1KSM: 1.5CRU+300CSM; if the number of successful crowd loan KSMs exceeds 50,000, 75,000 CRUs and 15 million CSMs will be divided equally according to the contribution percentage CSM.

In the  Bifrost Kusama slot auction, the casting of vsKSM will be started. The KSM that participates in the vsKSM casting will be used for the BifrostKusama parallel chain slot auction. For every KSM supported, at least 10 BNC will be rewarded.

CrabNetwork is the kusama parachain of Darwinia. Crab plans to start auctioning slots in the fourth round, and plans to bid for 8 slots at a time, that is, slots with a usage time of 48 weeks, to ensure the stability of the network operation. Influence. Every time a user supports 1KSM, they can get a basic reward of 25 CRING (APY: 15%) per day during the crowd lending period after the auction ends (whether the auction is successful or not). CRING has no lock-up period and will be issued uniformly when the crowd loan ends.

Genshiro, Equilibrium’s Kusama parachain, will bid to win eight six-week leases. Participants need to deposit KSM into our parachain and get rewarded with GENS tokens during the parachain leasing period.

Genshiro’s token is GENS, with a total supply of 1.2 billion, of which 20% of the supply will be used for PLO auctions, or 240 million tokens. Users can earn up to 30% annualized income when participating in PLO.


Filer: Bring mining back to the masses.

Mining has always been considered as a business logic that can truly overcome bulls and bears, and is an important magic weapon for investors to achieve self-protection. However.

Don’t believe in the “Godfather of Currency Circle” Musk, those post-90s who have been speculating in coins for many years have learned how to behave.

During this period of time, Musk turned the currency circle upside down with just one mouth.A few days ago, Musk announced on Twitter that "Tesla has stopped buying cars with Bitcoin." As soon as the words fell.

Find new | Coinburp: open up the world of CeFi and DeFi

"Find New" is a blockchain project observation project launched by Jinse Finance. It covers the development of projects in various fields of the industry, and the specific design includes project overview.

Golden Observation|Kusama Parallel Chain Slot Auction Token Allocation List

The Kusama parachain slot auction will start soon, because the auction will start the crowd loan mode.

Those who follow me prosper, and those who oppose me perish? How should we think about cycles?

The so-called cycle, those who follow me prosper and those who oppose me perish.The currency circle may be the group of people who pay the most attention to the cycle.

Vitalik responded to Musk: The improvement of blockchain scalability is not simple.

Some time ago, Tesla founder Musk tweeted that Dogecoin can ideally speed up the block confirmation time by 10 times, increase the block size by 10 times, and reduce the transaction fee by 100 times.

BSC's largest lending platform VENUS encountered a large amount of liquidation, who will cover the bad debt of 100 million US dollars?

According to news on May 19, BSC's largest lending platform VENUS was exposed to a large amount of liquidation, which had extremely bad impact. According to the feedback from the community.